See it in Search
This page is a preview of the following resource. Continue onto eagle-i search using the button on the right to see the full record.
The Community Engagement Program provides consultation to facilitate community-centered research.
- Participatory bi-directional capacity building
- Consultation with Community Engagement Advisory Board
- Identification of and communication with research sites
- Data sharing plans
- Culturally sensitive research protocols for recruitment/retention, intervention, dissemination and translation
- Consultation for selection of study measures
- Training protocols for community data collectors
- Public Health Accreditation Board requirement documentation
Center for Clinical and Translational Science